Quick Everyday Makeup Routine
For me there's nothing scarier than hearing, "get ready fast." (insert panic attack!) My makeup usually takes me about 30-45 minutes, so I knew I needed a quick everyday makeup routine that I could use in a pinch.
Full Face in Six Minutes
I came up with this quick everyday makeup for a full face that only takes six minutes. You read that right SIX MINUTES!
You can save time by:
- Using a skin tint. Skin tint blends out very easily and doesn't need to be set with powder.
- Limiting your tools. Use the same brush to blend out your skin tint, concealer, and highlight.
- Using multitasking products. A matte lipstick can double as a blush. Cream highlighter can work as eye color. Be creative!
- Not sweating the small stuff. Don't worry about having snatched brows, use a gel instead of a pencil. Skip applying mascara to bottom lashes. Use a natural gloss so you don't need lip liner.
My key products:
- Cover FX Gripping Primer - $38
- Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint (shade Seychelles)
- NYX HD Concealer (shade CW 7.5) - $6
- Juvia's Place Concealer (shade 12) - $14
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder (shade Dim Light) - $24
- Benefit Gimme Brow Gel (shade 4.5) - $24
- Nars Powermatte Lip Pigment (used as blush, shade American Woman) - $26
- Juvia's Place Saharan Blush Vol. II (shade Sola) - $18
- Pat McGrath Skin Fetish Highligher + Balm Duo (shade Golden) - $48
- Pat McGrath Chromaluxe Hi-Lite Cream (used as eyeshadow, shade Pale Gold 002) - $30
- Benefit They're Real! Mascara - $25
- Marc Jacobs Enamored Lip Gloss Stick (shade Candy Bling) - $15.60
WATCH to see this quick everyday makeup routine in action! How long does your everyday makeup take?
If you're feeling a little more fancy check out this colorful eyeshadow tutorial!
Pingback: Skinimalism: 2021 Beauty Trend · Vanessa Herring
Pingback: Tom Ford Influenster: Cream & Powder Eye Color · Vanessa Herring